D.C.

I know its been awhile, but this is such a crazy time, and combined with the cold weather, I am more than usually lethargic. I may have mentioned previously that I was attending the march for life in d.c. , so I wanted to share some pictures and memories.


This year's march was huge; over 200,000 people attended!! My group got there on Thursday night, and we stayed until Sunday. We attended mass with an archbishop (and a heckler), got filmed by a local news station, and visited countless museums and monuments (including the white house!). Once again, I was awestruck by the beautiful architecture of D.C.



 It was extremely fun and I discovered for the upteenth time that I like to travel, and it was good for me to have to figure out how to manage my food allergies without my parents' guiding hands. More than that though, it was a chance for all of the people that went to show the world that abortion is not an evil that will gradually will be absorbed and accepted by society; in fact, this year's march included many people from different countries who also wanted to protest against this gross injustice towards the family.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts