For REAL!! Real Madrid is leader of La Liga

I can't believe I haven't talked about soccer yet, seeing how it is one of the things I feel most passionate about. I love it because it is faced paced, exciting, and so universal. It Catholicism was a sport, it would be soccer. This summer, the whole world will gather to celebrate the BEST SPORT in the world at the WORLD CUP in SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!! I can't wait and have literally been waiting for this for 4 years!! But more of that later.

The Spanish League, known as La Liga, is the competition I pay the most attention to. The MLS is, quite frankly, a joke, and the level of passion, intensity, and straight up skill is unparalleled in La Liga.The teams are ranked according to how many points they score, and I am happy to report that my darling beautiful team, REAL MADRID is number one!!!!!! They passed their rivals, Barcelona, in an exciting game, where the decisive goal was scored in the last five minutes by midfielder Rafael Van der Vaart. In case you want to experience some of the excitement, I am including the link to real's website HERE

Comments

Popular Posts