“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

After searching for a blog that discussed travel in a personal yet stylish way, I decided to start my own and document the many adventures I hope to experience. The so called progress that has made our society one of the most well off and generally comfortable has deprived us of a great many things. Rather than indulge in a family vacations, people splurge on needless technology, such as wii's, ipods, and new cell phones. I'm not saying that these objects are evil in themselves ( believe me I would die without my ipod), but I do think that traveling is one of the most rewarding, inspiring, amazing, and somewhat educational experiences available to us.
I haven't traveled extensively, after all I'm 17, but my family has traveled more broadly than the average suburban family. Still, I hope to combine my passion for traveling with my love of fashion, politics, and writing in this blog. I hope you enjoy!!!

Comments

  1. Love the quote from St. Augustine and would love to see more quotes in your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more about you.
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creo que has metido nuestra familia en categorías muy definidas aunque somos todos MENOS una familia de categorías especificas.
    Espero que este blog siga; eres una persona con un montón de talento y me gustaría verte usar esto como un vehículo para expresarte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your passion and imagination. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts