The Pashmina: God's Gift to Womankind


Allow me to praise one of the most useful items of clothing (at least from a traveler's perspective); the pashmina. This item, a long, wide cloth, usually of a rich and warm material, is remarkably cheap and amazingly chic. Additionally, its many uses make it indispensable for a savvy traveler. The image above comes from a posh website (bombayharbor.com), but I suggest my wise mother's method of acquiring them: haggling for them on the streets of New York, Madrid, or any major city. They are often of a similar quality and depending on your bargaining skills, can be purchased for as low as $8. 

Here I am at school, being silly as usual! Still, I think it demonstrates the versatility of the pashmina. It easily goes from scarf, to head covering (?), to shawl, blanket, pillow...well the list goes on and on ! I myself am the proud owner of probably 4 pashminas, not to mention the many that I "borrow" from my lovely mother. Seriously, these babies make outfits out of dull separates! Add some pizzazz to any boring outfit!
Stay Warm!
Love,
Sofi 

Comments

  1. DAH! now I want one. But they seem mad expensive unless you do go to a major city.....fail. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, tienes que meter una foto de la mujer esa que decía "Buzaz!".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts