Presenting the Senioritis Project

Back in September when I got really overwhelmed with colleges and making decisions for the future, I started writing alternate plans for my future. Over time, these got more and more ridiculous, but it was incredibly amusing to write them and allowed me to release some of the built up stress. I have decided to post some of my crazier ones, since basically all of them have to do with traveling. Even though I will probably never do any of these things, I learned to enjoy the blank page of the future. After all, you're only young once, so why not have some fun with it? #1 This is what I will do with my life: My residence will be a Buddhist monastery in Tibet, where I will seek enlightenment, convert all the monks to Catholicism, and became the first blonde Cuban female to climb Mount Everest. My constant companion will be the book ‘Tintin in Tibet’, and I will adapt its lessons to my daily life. I will milk a yak, pose for a Hermes photo shoot, and learn how to knit.  



Comments

  1. ruf ruf tres chic!! hahaha maggie te <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME. This reminds me of what I used to do my senior year (come up with crazy alternate realities). I've been steadily adding more as time goes by; I think every creative person is doomed to occasionally wonder "what if..." :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts