Living on $2,000...for a whole year

$2,000. That is the amount of money currently residing in my solitary bank account. Since I will be working as a volunteer this year, I will have no time for working. Which means that my little bank account has a lot of work to do. True, my lodging will be provided, and my generous parents are covering most transportation costs and food; yet the little purchases that add a little spice to life (such as gum, shampoo, clothes, snacks, etc. etc. ) will be my responsibility, as well as a fee to cover other expenses.
Why can't there be money trees?

And did I mention that there are two AMAZING trips that at the end of the year? That are UNBELIEVABLE? And also EXPENSIVE? I am alluding to a pilgrimage to Israel and World Youth Day in Spain. I know money can't buy love, but it seems as if it can buy a whole lot of useful things.

Comments

Popular Posts