As most of you know, I recently suffered a tragedy in that my classic camel peacoat was recently stolen while I was stumbling around Jacksonville International airport in the early hours of the morning. This beloved coat had been a gift from my fashion-conscious  father nearly 4 years ago, and needless to say I was devastated by this loss. However, there is hope in the most bleak situations. I recently encountered an inspiring picture on one of my favorite blogs, The Sartorialist, that made my heart palpitate with longing; the most chic, luxurious coat, a navy blue stunner with the most flattering cut. Perhaps the loss of my coat is the chance for a new fashion beginning, an opportunity to reshape my winter wardrobe.




A coat similar to this one will hopefully be mine...once I win the lottery :).

Comments

Popular Posts