Upcoming Trip!!!



Towards the end of January, I will be heading up to Washington D.C. with a group of kids from school to participate in the annual March for Life. Not only does this trip promise to be morally rewarding, but incredibly fun as well. I will post the itinerary as soon as I get my hands on it, and I will try to borrow a camera so I can snap a few pictures of the gorgeous city. I absolutely LOVE D.C. and cannot wait to go back!! It's such an urbane, chic, sophisticated city and though it is our capitol contains some of that European je ne sais quoi. I feel like I am getting a foretaste of D.C. because it has been positively frigid recently, to the point where it snowed, prompting a myriad of bewildered southerners to flood the nearest Kroger in search of milk, bread, and beer. Ah, well at least there is no school.

Comments

  1. D.C. is urbane, chic, and sophisticated? Wow, I'd never thought of it that way--American, yes. Cultural, YES. Classy--in an American way, yes. But CHIC? A bit of a stretch, I think ;-)

    I hope you have an awesome time! Enjoy the wonderful museums and monuments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts