Not my will...the most diffiuclt phrase !!!

I think I have underestimated the virgin Mary. Living under the rule of obedience is SO DIFFICULT!! the simplest action requires forethought and permission, and one is not free to merely traipse about idly. There is a schedule to follow, commitments to be fulfilled, and tasks to be achieved. Suffice to say, my pride and independence have been dealt cruel blows! Though this is a good thing, it is nonetheless painful and humbling.
Believe me when I tell you that as a society in general we have underestimated the power of obedience, not to mention the immense strength that is requiered to bend the will!
This trial would be unbearable were it not for my conviction that in the long run it will make me a better, stronger person...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts