Oxfords: mannish fad or a claasic rennasiance?

It has recently come to this fashionistas attention that a certain article considered indispensable for the suave and sophisticated man in the 1920's is now making its way back into fashion, this time into women's closet. But do these shoes have staying power? Or are they only a passing fad that entices our fancies and thins our wallets?
i think i ll wait awhile before investing in my own pair of oxfords, just in case it does prove to be merely another blip in the long history of fantastically faddish flops. Or that i end up looking like this guy

Comments

  1. I love my Oxfords :-) I wore them with striped tights and a crazy combination of bright-colored tops and a skirt for a play where I had to be a gypsy...win.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts