Je Suis Fatigue!

First day back to school. Break really flew by, and though I'm glad to see my friends again, the monotony of school just sucked out my energy. On the bright side, I have just signed up to take AP Comparative Government as an independent study, and I am quite excited!!!! Essentially, I will be studying different forms of governments (for example, the ones in Britain, Russia, Japan, etc.) and compare them to each other. The alternative was to take boring American government, so naturally, I asked to take the Comparative Government course. Hopefully, I will be able to highlight some of the intricacies of  the world's most influential nations. I am so tired right now, but I promise that tomorrow I will post something far more interesting. For now, adieu.

Comments

Popular Posts