Senioritis Continues...

Today is the last day of break and as I savored the last moments of freedom, I felt inspired to add another of my ridiculous plans to the blogosphere. January application dates are approaching, homework is looming, and I simply don't want to deal with it, so here's the next "this is what I will do with my life". Enjoy!
This is what I will do with my life #2
p_filelist.

I will explore life aboard a nuclear powered Russian submarine. My duties will consist of swabbing the deck, serving food from the galley, and singing to the homesick Russian sailors. Favorites will include "Yellow Submarine" by The Beatles. Naturally, I will become fluent in Russian and learn a great deal about life in the North Sea and the implications of Britain's (and much of Europe's) dependence on it as a primary oil source. On leave, I will take pictures and compile a book about the lives of peasants after communism.

Comments

Popular Posts