What Would You Pack?

Last week was very...difficult. I had almost no time, ergo I didn't post anything and I also had many "challenges" to overcome. A few days ago, I was recalling how horrible I felt and decided to pack a make believe run away suitcase. I think at some point, every person "runs away" from home, even if they don't get much further than the driveway. Still, I really like the idea of throwing some belongings in a bag and taking off, leaving everything else behind. So, anyway, I was perfecting my imaginary run away plan, and mentally packing my bag when I thought what a perfect post it would be. Here's my plan: withdraw all my meager savings (close to $1,500) and buy a ticket to Madrid. Fly out from Hartsfield Jackson and arrive at Melia Barajas....well that's as far as I got. But I actually did put together a fabulous combination of my favorite clothes, which surprisingly made quite a few outfits (and it still fit in a small bag).  I planned on wearing my light wash skinny jeans, brown boots, wool sweater with a yellow cami, winter jacket, and a tan scarf. In my bag I packed black ballet flats, green converse high tops, a black dress, leggings, a grey skirt (casual), black knit pencil skirt, dark wash skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, grey sweater, lightweight purple tie shirt, blue striped sailor skirt, 3/4 length sulphur cardigan and of course all the necessary undergarments. It was really fun and helped me take my mind off of all the stuff that was going on. I will hopefully be getting a camera sometime in February so I hope to share pictures then!

Comments

  1. That is a LOT of clothing for one bag....sounds fabulous! I love you so much--and you can invite me to run away with you if you want :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks schnooks!!!! i cant wait to see you. warning- you will be attacked

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts